Yes, I am officially a blogger. This has been a long, hard road BUT I have finally given in and decided to record the adventures and madness that is our life. And let me tell you...it's a pretty great one. :-)
It's hard to believe that almost a year ago (June 25th to be exact) Jimmy and I were tying the knot-what a great day that was. We seriously had the best time celebrating with our dearest of friends and family, the beginning of our life together. Shockingly soon after the wedding (about 3 weeks to be exact) we found out that we were going to be newly weds with a honeymoon baby. What a HUGE blessing little Miss Alexandria has been.
She is the (strong, stubborn and beautiful) force that made us a family. She is such a blessing in our home.
James is such an amazing big brother (the way Lexi looks at him makes me cry every time...there are no doubts they were waiting for each other), Jimmy is the best husband (best friend) and daddy any girl could want and I do know how incredibly blessed I am. I don't take that for granted.


That picture of you makes me wish we had a picture of Alexandria in her blessing dress :(
ReplyDeletelove it! can't wait to see mo'!! xxox
ReplyDelete