6 months ago, the most amazingly perfect little girl came into my life. I can NOT believe my little "Angel Girl" is half way through to her 1st birthday! I started thinking back to the night she was born....I had never waited and wanted something more in my life than to have that little girl. I feel like I waited FOREVER for her....I would wait a thousand lifetimes all over just to be her mom.
When Alexandria was born several things changed in my home...I always felt like a "mom" to James but when Lexi was born that REALLY created such a special bond between us...it was now like, here are MY KIDS...he just thanked me so much when she was born. He said he waited "10 WHOLE years" to have a "real" sibling and he was just so grateful that it finally happened. Alexandria made me a mom, game Jimmy a little girl (AND YES, he's beyond wrapped!!) and made James a big brother. She united two very different (yet VERY MUCH ALIKE) families and has just brought so much love and joy into our lives.
I LOVE YOU baby girl...I am so blessed to be your Mom and I am SO excited to watch you become such an amazing big sister. ;-)




a big sister?!?! a what???
ReplyDeleteI'm excited I found your blog!!!
ReplyDelete